How We Can Make You Get More Clients?
You Are In Good Hands
When consumers are looking for a service or product in your area, 97% of them use online, and 75% of those consumers are only browse through the first page of search results. This statistic alone presents the great opportunities and challenges at the same time for the local business.
Now take a minute and check your business on Google search. What do you think about it? How did your business appeared in front of or behind your competitors? Or did it show at all? Did your business appeared in any position in the search engine results? When consumers search for what they need online and the search engine results don’t show your business at all and only show a bunch of your competitors, you should seriously think about whether you are able to survive in the long term.
What kinds of benefits you can get from the Massachusetts search engine optimization (SEO)?
1. SEO is considered one of the most cost effective marketing options in the medium to long term. The search results are exposed not only to most of the customers at pre-purchase research but also to people who can influence potential customers’ buying decision. Therefore, it can have a direct impact on the revenues.
2. SEO improves brand recognition and reliability. When your business is frequently exposed and easily found at the desired keyword search engine results, it will only increase consumer confidence. The reason is that consumers have more trust to the natural search results than search engine advertising. If a consumer finds your flooring business every time searches for floor related contractor, imagine how much it will help your business in branding as well as in sales revenue.
3. You can target surprisingly specific type of customers. Because SEO is optimizing keywords your potential buyers use when they are looking for your business, we can create the interests and inquiries of the customers you want through specific targeting. If you are selling organic dog foods for very hairy toy dogs, we can optimize only to show to people who want them.
4. It will act as your 24-7 salesperson. SEO automatically promotes your business without break and can make your business easily reach many targeted customers. Here we can focus on ‘automatic’ and ‘without break’. Most of the customers are not subject to time and place when they search for information and business. They can search for your business whenever they want - at work, after dinner, at midnight or dawn. They can easily search in your town, other state, or even the other side of the world. Especially with a smart phone or tablet, they don’t have to sit down in front of a computer and can freely search whenever and wherever. Therefore, business owners now need automated marketing tools which can work any place and time. SEO is responsible for this key role.
5. SEO is a very low cost marketing method. If you hire salespersons or marketers to promote your business 24 hours every day, how can you justify the expense? Also live persons cannot effectively handle consistent marketing to many customers when they need the information at the same time.
6. Finally, SEO can dramatically increase customer visit, inquiry and sales. Many business owners just made their websites because others made and think customers will come when they build the website. In reality, however, the web traffic and customers will not be automatically generated no matter how nicely you created a website. Think about how prospective customers can find your business. With proper SEO, they can find your business without your business name and address.
Our offices are located in Boston, Worcester, and Springfield in Massachusetts.